Polka Party 2020 Safety Information
We are taking COVID-19 very seriously. In order to host this event safely for our guests, volunteers, performers and staff, we are following safety and sanitization guidelines presented by the CDC and the Washington-Ozaukee County Health Department. If you plan to join us, please read below and please follow these guidelines. Together we can keep each other safe while enjoying live music and raising money for a great cause.
· Masks required for all when not seated at your table
· Groups are limited to 8 people per table. We are selling tables of all sizes in order to promote social distancing.
· Please do not join us if you feel ill, we promise to keep our staff and volunteers at home if they are feeling unwell
· We will sanitize everything prior to your arrival, and we will have disinfectant and sanitizer available throughout the event as
Our Commitment to You
· We have implemented strict guidelines to ensure our staff and volunteers will not be in attendance if they are sick or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
· We will be sure that tables are separated so that they are at least 6 feet apart.
· CCC team members will be assigned designated tasks to ensure cleanliness in all areas and will thoroughly wash hands and
change gloves before switching tasks/roles.
· CCC team members will wash hand regularly.
· CCC team members will maintain 6 feet of distance between guests and other staff members whenever possible.
· We will have extra support staff on our team to focus on the cleanliness of our space during the event.
· We will clean and sanitize all tables and chairs prior to the event, and between sessions.
· We will thoroughly clean and sanitize the area throughout the event.
Your Commitment to Us
To create a safe and fun environment for all we will need your help. Please follow these guidelines while at the event.
· Please do not attend if you were recently exposed to COVID-19 or are feeling sick (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.).
· Please maintain 6ft from fellow guests and staff when you are able.
· Please wear a mask that properly covers your nose and mouth while on at the event unless you are sitting at your table. We
will provide you with a disposable mask if you forget yours.
· Please do not move any tables or chairs.
· CCC restrooms will be closed, but we will have portable restrooms available onsite. Please wait in a socially distanced line
outside the restroom. Remember to please wear your mask while in the restroom.
· Please understand that we will do everything we can to create a clean, safe, and fun event but there is still a risk that you may
contract COVID-19 while on our premises. Ticket purchasers release the CCC of COVID-19 liability.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please email or call Stephanie at
Stephanie@artmusichistory.org or 262-375-3676 ext. 107